Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    With PetitLaunch you don't need to worry about remembering complicated button presses to launch an app. You just need to press the hard button that triggers PetitLaunch and then press a letter on the keyboard. You can launch 32 different apps with this launcher with just two key presses.

I have:
    Phone button: TakePhone
    Calendar: PetitLaunch
    Mail: Quicknews

And with Petitlaunch's hard button:
    PL+Phone: Uninstall
    PL+Calendar: Neocal
    PL+Mail: Messaging
    PL+Power: Calendar
    PL+Home: PSMemo
    PL+Menu: Petitlaunch configuration.

I didn't see petitLaunch recomended on this thread, so I feel it is my duty to mention this nice software.

GB
    Side: press = KGTime+, hold = Prefs
    Phone: Phone + Docs2Go
    Calendar: Calendar + Bible+
    Mail: Web + Versamail
    Power: Power
    Option: hold = Profiles switcher

I put all the apps I use in the "Main" group and deleted all other groups. That makes it easy to launch anything from the menu. I have it set to always come up in the "Main" category, so I can either launch something by pressing the first letter to highlight it, or press the "Home" button again to get to the apps on the SD card. Works great!

[edit] I've been posting from my phone so much that I didn't notice I went over 1,000 posts!!! Yay me!!!!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I've been wondering if there's a way to remap the side button (beneath the volume button) so that I can use it as the page down button in eReader. Currently, clicking right on the 5-way nav button pages down, and clicking left pages back. Given the way I hold the consarned thing, clicking the side button would be most excellent.

I know some apps let you map buttons to functions (Plazmoids, for example), so I'm hoping that there's a hack that allows me to do this. Anyone know?
    Phone: Phone
    Opt + Phone: VeriChat
    Calendar: Calendar
    Opt + Calendar: WordSmith
    E-Mail: Messaging
    Opt + E-Mail: SnapperMail
    Power: Power
    Opt + Power: Lock and turn off

Side button: VoiceDial

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123