1.    #1  
    ...remember the username and password to my Yahoo mail account.
    ...allow me to set the middle button in my five way nav system to serve as a click.
    me too!
  3.    #3  
    ...beam bookmarks to other Treo owners.
    ...live up to it's name
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    ...beam bookmarks to other Treo owners.
    ??? I can beam bookmarks just fine...
    ...allow me to set the middle button in my five way nav system to serve as a click.
    What do you mean? When I use left/right to go to a link, center does follow the link.
    ...remember the username and password to my Yahoo mail account.

My solution is that I just don't log off! That way when I check my yahoo mail via blazer, it just goes straight to my inbox...

Anyway, you could use shortcuts (which unfortunately are terribly implemented on the Treo). Or you could use a third party app like Textras as setup shortcuts via keyboard cmdns to speed up the log in...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarc
    ??? I can beam bookmarks just fine...
    I figured out how to beam bookmarks - its not very "intuitive" but its nice to know "its in there". You really should be able to do it from the page in Blazer you are currently viewing...
    I wish blazer would allow me to download attachments on my yahoo account.