Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I thought I saw it on here somewhere but I can't find it...Anyway there was this nice feature that a Samsung I owned had, and that was if I missed a call and then missed the Voicemail notification ring it would continually flash the red LED inicator light to give you a visual notification that you missed a voicemail or even phone call. Where might I find something like this? Thanks.
  2. twitch3's Avatar
    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    #2  
    Butler has this feature plus a lot of other ones too.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Butler has this feature plus a lot of other ones too.

    Thanks I see that on Sprint's downloads ...Is that the best place to download it from?
  4. #4  
    You don't have to download from Sprint at all. There are various onine stores like palmgear, handango, the TC store and even directly from the dev site as well...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5. #5  
    if you get it from handango you can use this code to get 20% off
    JCHON20OFF

    i think there is a 25% code for handango somewhere around here ( i think i seen it )
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  6.    #6  
    Thanks ........Is Handago and Sprint both OTA downloads?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Thanks ........Is Handago and Sprint both OTA downloads?
    This is easiest:

    http://hobbyistsoftware.com/Downloads/Butler_Hobbyist.ZIP
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble

    Thanks Umm before I download is this the trial zip file or something, don't I have to still unzip it in another program, then put the PRC file in quick install. Excuse my igronance as I haven't installed anything on my Treo yet.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Thanks Umm before I download is this the trial zip file or something, don't I have to still unzip it in another program, then put the PRC file in quick install. Excuse my igronance as I haven't installed anything on my Treo yet.
    Yes, there's a trial period; you should always trial before buying. I'm sorry, you'd need something like Handzipper Lite to directly install from the zip (I've been doing that for so long, I'd forgotten that someone new might not have the necessary software). Here's an OTA link you can use if you don't have a zip/unzip app:
    http://hobbyistsoftware.com/Downloads/ButlerPSI/Butler_Download.php
    Last edited by Bill Gamble; 12/10/2005 at 09:23 AM.
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gamble
    Yes, there's a trial period; you should always trial before buying. I'm sorry, you'd need something like Handzipper Lite to directly install from the zip (I've been doing that for so long, I'd forgotten that someone new might not have the necessary software). Here's an OTA link you can use if you don't have a zip/unzip app:
    http://hobbyistsoftware.com/Downloads/ButlerPSI/Butler_Download.php

    Hey thanks alot, it went quite smooth ...About that palmsource installer is there other places I can download software OTA with that installer as that site has a limited amount of software. Also is there a way to stop the fast flashing green LED without actually listening to the message. I bit off more then I can chew with buying a Treo so am trying to take it slow, this device is awesome...
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    ...About that palmsource installer is there other places I can download software OTA with that installer as that site has a limited amount of software...
    I'm not sure who else uses it besides HobbyistSoftware, the creator of Butler.

    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    ...Also is there a way to stop the fast flashing green LED without actually listening to the message...
    Launch Butler, select LED control and click on "Reset LED".
    V > Vx > m505 > m515 > T/T > T3 > TC > 650 > 680
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/js/skypeCheck.js"></script>
    <a href="skype:wwgamble?call"><img src="http://mystatus.skype.com/balloon/wwgamble" style="border: none;" width="150" height="60" alt="My Skype status" /></a>

Posting Permissions