Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    It is available now !!

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=234

David Chang
    I just ordered mine. I have the original 2-in-1 and always disliked the earbuds and the dangling cords. I did like the convenience of one headphone with the built-in volume control. This one looks to be about the best available.
    Zane
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    I just ordered mine. I have the original 2-in-1 and always disliked the earbuds and the dangling cords. I did like the convenience of one headphone with the built-in volume control. This one looks to be about the best available.
    Zane
    Thanks, Let me know how you like it.

David Chang

PS I have our operation send it out today, hopefully, you will get it by next Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Thanks, Let me know how you like it.

David Chang

PS I have our operation send it out today, hopefully, you will get it by next Monday.
    Thanks, David. I will be sure to let you know how I like it.
    Zane
    I just got the shipping confirmation email. Is Seidio located in the Houston, TX area? If so, I should get the new headset here in Fort Worth by Monday or Tuesday.
    Zane
    Shure offers different sizes of Flexible sleeve, are they available with Seidio Sound Isolating 2 in1 ?
    I just got the new headset. The earbud part is much more comfortable than on the previous 2-in-1. I really like the retractable cord. The phone rings through the headset.
    I am not an audiophile, but the music quality seemed great. My acid test was to walk through the mall. I could still hear some of the background noise (the overall sound level was almost deafening), but I could enjoy my music without hearing the mall Christmas music blaring through. I am very pleased with the product Seidio has made for us.
    Zane
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by jing0124
    Shure offers different sizes of Flexible sleeve, are they available with Seidio Sound Isolating 2 in1 ?
    Seidio will offer personal fit kit that contains differnt sizes of sleeves.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    I just got the new headset. The earbud part is much more comfortable than on the previous 2-in-1. I really like the retractable cord. The phone rings through the headset.
    I am not an audiophile, but the music quality seemed great. My acid test was to walk through the mall. I could still hear some of the background noise (the overall sound level was almost deafening), but I could enjoy my music without hearing the mall Christmas music blaring through. I am very pleased with the product Seidio has made for us.
    Zane
    Just to make sure because there are two different ones...Is this the one you got.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Just to make sure because there are two different ones...Is this the one you got.
    Yes, those are the ones.
    Zane
    Zane
    Which one did you get ?
  12.    #32  
    Zane
    Zane,

Thank you for the feedbacks. We are are trying hard to make the products that can please the users.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by jing0124
    Which one did you get ?
    See the link in the quote in message #30.
    Zane
    I received my non-retractable noise isolating 2-in-1 headset today. The sound quality is fairly good and outside noise is effectively blocked. The volume/button/microphone unit also works well and is much less obtrusive than the previous design. Overall, it seems to be a nice product.

Unfortunately, I also ordered one of the new retractable 2-in-1 adapters but was mistakenly sent a non-retractable version. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved in a timely manner. I've submitted the official request form for a RMA and also PM'd David Chang for his assistance.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by usskaos1
    I received my non-retractable noise isolating 2-in-1 headset today. The sound quality is fairly good and outside noise is effectively blocked. The volume/button/microphone unit also works well and is much less obtrusive than the previous design. Overall, it seems to be a nice product.
    Thanks for your review. I'm considering getting one of these...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I'm also considering one of these. Does it seem to be durable?
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by qwalls
    Hi Quentin,

It comes with two version,

1) retractable
    2) Non-retractable

Yes, it is durable.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by qwalls
    Only time will tell if it is truly durable, but I see no obvious weak points at first glance. Overall, I find my Sony Fontopia headphones (MDR-EX51LP) to be more comfortable. But, that headset requires use of an adapter for use with the Treo (due to the 3.5 mm sized plug) and is not as convenient to use as a 2-in-1 design with volume control. With the Seidio product, I can basically leave the Treo in a pouch or pocket and still easily answer calls and listen to songs with PocketTunes. In the near future, I plan to compare the sound quality of the standalone Seidio product against the Sony product in conjuction with the new Seidio 2-in-1 adapter.

Customer Service Note: I am still waiting to hear back from SeidioOnline's return department (or David Chang) about the wrong 2-in-1 adapter that was shipped to me.
  19.    #39  
    Only time will tell if it is truly durable, but I see no obvious weak points at first glance. Overall, I find my Sony Fontopia headphones (MDR-EX51LP) to be more comfortable. But, that headset requires use of an adapter for use with the Treo (due to the 3.5 mm sized plug) and is not as convenient to use as a 2-in-1 design with volume control. With the Seidio product, I can basically leave the Treo in a pouch or pocket and still easily answer calls and listen to songs with PocketTunes. In the near future, I plan to compare the sound quality of the standalone Seidio product against the Sony product in conjuction with the new Seidio 2-in-1 adapter.

Customer Service Note: I am still waiting to hear back from SeidioOnline's return department (or David Chang) about the wrong 2-in-1 adapter that was shipped to me.
    Hi Marj

I got your email today. The replacement will be sent to you today.

Happy Holiday !!

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Marj

I got your email today. The replacement will be sent to you today.

Happy Holiday !!

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Thank you David! As I mentioned in my earlier PM to you, please make sure that the replacement is sent to my Billing address instead of the Ship To address noted on my original order. I will await your instructions regarding the return of the incorrectly shipped item and look forward to trying out the retractable version of the 2-in-1 adapter. Thank you again for your assistance in expediting this matter.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast