Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Just about everything that could go wrong...didn't. Seems like my conversion from my T600 to T650 went pretty smooth.

However, After the first hot-sync all my contacts and Todo's sync'd properly but no appointments.

The HotSync Manager shows the conduits for Contacts & Calendar are set to "Do Nothing". If I set them to Sync I still get nothing.

ACT! 2005 is my PIM, I still have Act Link for Palm OS installed and it appears to be set properly...

I'll start searching the archives...
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    I'm not sure if Act Link for Palm OS works well on the 650,you may want to go to the ACT website and see if they have an updated conduit (which I think they do if I recall correctly ).
    Do a soft reset, and then hotsync. Calender should then sync
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by narbeauchamp
    I'm not sure if Act Link for Palm OS works well on the 650,you may want to go to the ACT website and see if they have an updated conduit (which I think they do if I recall correctly ).
    I'm sure ACT! sync's, since my partner has a T650 sync'ng with the same database...

Not sure about ACT Link...
    Technology Rules!
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeeman
    Do a soft reset, and then hotsync. Calender should then sync
    Didn't help... I get ToDo's, both timeless and timed, and all contacts come over without a hitch. No Appt's. Nothing is marked private and they all sync'd properly with the T600..
    Last edited by MikeM; 12/09/2005 at 06:52 PM.
    Technology Rules!