1.    #1  
    ok so today my treo some how fell out of my pocket...idk how...and when it fell the antenna broke off and everything...i still got signal and stuff...my center button is not working for some reason so i cant unlock my phone...can someone give me the information where i can have my treo sent in and repaired or possible get a new one? from XBM or what ever it is called, or the original manufacturer? this is really appreciated....i need a working treo again ASAP!!!
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I also broke my antenna when treo fell down but too had a bad headset jack problem. I called palm and they have me send my treo for repair though I didn't tell them that I have also broke the antenna. I just sent the treo and broken antenna for repair and they fixed everything without any charge or comments!!!

I guess just call them and ask that I broke my antenna and so on....
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RUFFRYD3R
    ok so today my treo some how fell out of my pocket...idk how...and when it fell the antenna broke off and everything...i still got signal and stuff...my center button is not working for some reason so i cant unlock my phone...can someone give me the information where i can have my treo sent in and repaired or possible get a new one? from XBM or what ever it is called, or the original manufacturer? this is really appreciated....i need a working treo again ASAP!!!
    Sorry, I don't have the repair info but I can tell you this (a day late and a dollar short, I know)... For $4 a month, buy the replacement insurance.

I am on my third T600 and will also carry the insurance on my T650 when it arrives (hoping for tomorrow).

I left my T600 on the roof of the car. The e-grips held it in place for a few miles, but 60mph was more then it could sustain and well... Anyway, one call to Sprint, $50 deductable and in two days I had a replacement. Ran Back-up Man and viola..

Most recently, My screen on the replacement went intermittant. Went to Sprint today, and I'll have a new one on Monday. Just in time to ebay the T600 since the 650 will be in service by then.
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro