1.    #1  
    Hey everyone I read some place that there is a download that allows the Treo 600 to shoot video. I can't find it now and was wondering if anyone knew where I could find it off the top of their head. Any commentary pertaining to the quality of the video? I would imagine it's not great but either way I'm interested in checking it out.

Thanks
    Charles
    You will need to 'compile' it to when you are done. Do a search for this file: mvrec2mpeg-gui.exe

IMO, its really not worth it on the 600 unless you have no other option (i.e. you don't have a video option on your digital camera.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I use Mmovie. Search for a post here at TC that I started for a link. Works perfect, I always have my phone so when the kids do something cute I catch it. It recored sound also and exports to the SD card in .AVI or .MPG. Then us a cardreader, Mdesk, or PDA/PC to get it on my computer. There's no converting or any thing. Download to computer, upload to family website. 5 mins tops.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space
  4.    #5  
    Thanks a lot!

Very helpful everyone

Charles