1.    #1  
    I need to get a case for my Treo 650 and I've seen a lot of them for sale, but I'm not sure which ones are recommended.

Can anyone recommend any? I'm looking to spend around $40-$60 Canadian. (Which is about what... $1.50 US? lol j/k)
    I use a Nutshell (www.nutshell.cc) and I love it.
    I carry the Treo on my hip in the Palm horizontal belt clip holster. Not covered when I am using it, protected when not in use, with me always. . . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I've been happy with both the Innopocket aluminum case and the Seidio shield holster.

I cut the bottom half of the Innopocket's front cover off so I can get to the keyboard. It's a very durable case. I've sent my Treo flying and crash-landing on asphalt several times while in this case; no damage done.

I find the Seidio more convenient for times when I don't need heavy-duty protection (e.g., around the office). Only drawback is that it slowly puts some small wear marks at the bottom of both sides and on the top of the Treo. I'd imagine any holster (without a skin, anyway) would do the same. I don't care about that, but maybe you do.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Covertec offers a lot of choice : 1 horizontal case, 1 vertical case, 1 alu, 1 black alu (!!! this one is beautiful), u should check : www.covertecstore.com

they call them luxury cases and they are right.

I use a sx116 since a few weeks and i'm really happy with it
    Do you have any particular requirements? Play-through, wear it on your belt or in pocket, leather, type of protection, etc. Tell us what features you are looking for and someone can give you some specific suggestions.
    I fear the abuse I can inflict on a phone doing construction. I've got a silicon skin case and a Seidio flip case for skinned Treos. This combo works very well at keeping the Treo protected and handy. The only problem I have with the flip case is that you can't really use headphones with it since the hole for the plug is on the bottom of the case and all the headsets have a 90 degree bent plug. You have to disconnect it if you want to place a call (and don't have voice dialing) or change your MP3 selection.
    I have the classic Krusell case ($17.95 at J&R). I cut off the clip on the back so it looks very slim. I use that with a horizontal hip case (that I got off the street for 8 bucks), but its good for the pocket too.
    Is there anywhere that I can get a nutshell case with a belt loop cheaper? I want to buy one but $50 is alot for a case.
    anyone?
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by netipus
    I fear the abuse I can inflict on a phone doing construction. I've got a silicon skin case and a Seidio flip case for skinned Treos. This combo works very well at keeping the Treo protected and handy. The only problem I have with the flip case is that you can't really use headphones with it since the hole for the plug is on the bottom of the case and all the headsets have a 90 degree bent plug. You have to disconnect it if you want to place a call (and don't have voice dialing) or change your MP3 selection.
    You can fix that by getting a Seidio 2-in-1 adapter or an Insten 2-in-1 adapter plus software like magicButton or HeadSetControl.