1.    #1  
    Hi I have recently upgraded from a treo 600 to a treo 650 and i was wondering if there is any device or application i can add so that i can use my treo 650 as a radio. I am quite often away at weekends and it would be great if i could listen to the football (soccer) on my treo as if it were a walkman with a radio. Does anyone know if such a device exists ???
    Pocket tunes deluxe has streaming MP3 capability. I listen to international soccer games from south america on a peruvian station. There must be other stations transmitting on the web. check shoutcast .com for streaming content and pocket-tunes.com for the software.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    You could try buying pTunes and streaming Shoucast. I don't know if there is anything out there that will allow you to listen to AM/FM.
  4.    #4  
    does this mean that you have to be "online" to listen to the games? so i will have to pay for the amount of download time while it is streaming. I know that the football is broadcast on the bbc.co.uk/radio websites and i can listen online with my pc using real player. i guess what would be ideal would be to have an add on DAB Digital radio ??
    I remember seeing a headphone setup that had an fm reciever and tuner in it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  6.    #6  
    any idea where i can get one from. I am desperate to utilise my treo 650 as a radio on my travels. it must be able to be done. even if there is something that just uses the power from the treo then that is ok...
    Call up the radio station that broadcasts the game and have them put you on hold so you can listen
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Take a look at this, It may work. I'm waiting for a review.
    http://www.gomogear.com/detail.aspx?ID=156561