Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nathan1860
    Or does anyone have another suggestion for a good time-based switcher where you can hold down a key and choose between applications with one hand?

I used to use a program whose name I've forgotten (sling or something) on my Kyocera 7135 and I'd like to use a similar program on my new 650.

The ability to hold down a hard key and have it cycle through the choices on its own is very useful

thanks
    Not sure this is what you're talking about but I have 5 app mapped to one button and I press it once for the 1st app, twice for the 2nd app etc. All of the apps display at once so you know when to stop.

good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    McPhling - main site. I have mine mapped to the left-arrow of the D-pad (press-&-hold for a second).
    I had to remove PC Commander on my Sprint Treo 700-causing problems.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I had to remove PC Commander on my Sprint Treo 700-causing problems.
    Let me correct myself. The Button Launcher of this app was causing the problem. I just removed the whole app since fileZ does what I need.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by 500mL
    What does the PalmCommander actually do?
    Well in addition to allow you to browse and manage files on card as well as internal memory, PalmCommander can zip and unzip. This is the first free zip/unzip utility that I know that can unzip files from SD Card. [Yes HandZipperLite is free but the free version does not support SD cards]

RescoExplorer works well too, but you have to pay for it. HandZipper (not lite) is also an excellent unzip program but not free.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12