Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I was able to find a freeware app called Reconfig that solves the 30 second off after BT bug. I hate to take away business from Jeff since VolumeCare is such a great product, but it makes no sense to have to buy all these third party apps. to makes the phone work as it should out of the box. I have Reconfig set to check for screen off time after each app. closes. I haven't noticed any untoward affects since using it and it has a small memory footprint. I would post a link to where I found it but I can't remember :-(. I googled it to find it in the first place.

ek
    Quote Originally Posted by ekegley
    I was able to find a freeware app called Reconfig that solves the 30 second off after BT bug. I hate to take away business from Jeff since VolumeCare is such a great product, but it makes no sense to have to buy all these third party apps. to makes the phone work as it should out of the box. I have Reconfig set to check for screen off time after each app. closes. I haven't noticed any untoward affects since using it and it has a small memory footprint. I would post a link to where I found it but I can't remember :-(. I googled it to find it in the first place.

ek
    The Bluetooth problem is solved. THANK YOU.

I downloaded Reconfig from mytreo.net

The problem with 3rd party fixes isn't so much the $$$ but they often cause conflicts that need other fixes. This one seems to work well.

Thanks again,
    Joe
    I solved the Bluetooth problem with Reconfig.

Thanks,
    Joe
    I thought that I had this problem fixed. All of the sudden, Reconfig is not working anymore. Has anyone else that used this solution had the same recurrence? I tried redownlaoding ir but to no avail.

ek
    Does Reconfig with the "check on every app stop" slow down the Treo at all? Has anyone run Palm Internals with it on and off? Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12