1.    #1  
    I know this is the wrong forum to post this in, but the forum for hotsync issues is so slow.

Anyway, is there a way to configure it so that after a hotsync, the Treo goes directly back to the main launcher screen that shows all my apps.?
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    I found two applications that do this:

SyncNow
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=27630

SyncBack
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=41157

I like SyncNow because it's so small (only ~9kb) and you can assign it in the Buttons preferences in Pref. to launch when you press the sync button on the Treo's included sync cable.

I like SyncBack because it's installed in the OS's preferences and you can assign it to go back to any application after a hotsync. Also, it takes over hotsync unlike SyncNow which you have to specifically tap on SyncNow or assign it to a button to launch. With SyncBack, once you enable it, pressing the OS's normal hotsync button in the built in "Hotsync" app. or pressing the sync button on the sync cable or cradle, will launch hotsync and it will automatically go back to the main launcher screen or to whatever application you set it to launch. SyncBack is ~12kb. The only negatives are that Uninstall Manager and Cleanup don't see it (even when you disable it).

I'll give AfterSync a try too.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 12/07/2005 at 05:25 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Ok I just tried AfterSync. It's only ~7kb and it does allow you to choose to launch any application after hotsync. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when it launches whatever application you choose after a hotsync the screen flickers and I see a the hotsync window for about a second.
    Great...I'll try SyncBack!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi