1.    #1  
    help! I just upgraded my 650 to 1.17 CNG -- My Media button was replaced by the GetGood button - the media button is gone - cannot access pics AND when I turn on the camera, the unit locks and I have to reset. What did I do wrong? My media is toast!
    there's no media app anywhere in the stock apps launcher? check all the categories... what does the error log say after it resets (#*377 dial)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    After I activate the camera, the screen is blank and locks. I do a soft reboot. If I look at eh error log aftr that, I just get the MemoryMgr.c, Lne:3877, Invalid chunk ptr message. The media icon is just plain gone. The pics and 2 videos did hotsynch after the download. The wallpaper is gone as well. No display for pics. hmmm.
    You get the invalid chunk message launching the camera immediately after a reset? That typically means you've run out of dbCache space.

I would back up your phone, do a hard reset and see if it works normally, then restore from backup and see if the problem comes back.

5.    #5  
    So here's the deal - the hard reboot fixed the problems - my backup files on the PC were somehow corrupted - I renamed to backup1, hotsynched, which rebuilt the backup files from my handheld, and life is good. Thanks for your help!!
    good deal