1.    #1  
    I'd like to keep some of my calls private with people in my family (and no I am not having an affair). I am looking for an application that will hide any trace on a phone call weather incoming or outgoing. Especially in the quick list that comes up when you hit the green phone button twice.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Why not just delete the records from the call log? This also removes them from the redial list.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    they still show up on your phone bIll ::
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  4.    #4  
    There is a checkbox in Agendus within a contact called "Dial Anonymously." Does anyone kmow what that does?
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wheine
    There is a checkbox in Agendus within a contact called "Dial Anonymously." Does anyone kmow what that does?
    I assume it blocks caller ID (i.e., your number doesn't come up on the receiving end).
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    I wonder if callfilter has an option that does this?

http://www.velocityware.com/callfilter/cfinfo.htm

Anyway, there is also the Phonetools pro suite for more powerful call history management:

http://smartphonetools.treobits.com/...2&category_id=

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Why not just delete the records from the call log?
    I don't think you are able to just delete single records from the call log, can you? So when he calls his 'just a friend' lady, he would have to delete all the logs I think.

Yeah, you could hard reset the phone after getting off the phone with your 'just a friend' lady. But as mentioned above, the number will still be available on your bill, assuming you have detailed bills sent to you.

-WC-
    You can delete a single record from the call log. Just hit menu->delete item.
    well crap, I assumed you couldn't delete an item, for some crazy reason. You're right, it's there. There you go William Heine, just delete her calls from the log as they happen.

-WC-
  10.    #10  
    Thanks everyone.... when I place or receive a call that I want kept private, I will just delete it!