Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    http://boxwave.com/images_bw/product...et_4c_main.jpg

BoxWave is happy to announce the Dual Handsfree Stereo Headset for Treo and other handhelds!

The Dual Handsfree Stereo Headset allows you to enjoy high performance stereo music and easy handsfree communication all in a portable and compact design! You can receive an incoming call while listening to music, you can answer your phone with one simple touch of a button, and the integrated microphone allows you to talk handsfree!

The Dual Handsfree Stereo Headset is no ordinary handsfree headset! It's innovative retraction and recoil design keeps you from getting your wires tangled up! Better yet, the addition of the lapel clip enables you to conveniently clip the microphone onto your clothing.

It comes in your choice of two colors: Silver White or Black.

With both quality and portability, you won't have to compromise. Dual Handsfree Stereo Headset is the new and refined ultra-portable stereo handsfree headphones for your handheld!

Check it out here: Dual Handsfree Stereo Headset for Treo

Cheers,
    Cho
    What is the diference between the headset specifically designed for the 650 and the one for the 700?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Nice idea, but to big and expensive for me. It looks like a rebranded Seido design.

I want something like the Javobuds with a simple mic attached to the wire (shown in the attched pic). Get rid of the big boxand price is under $20 and you will have a winner.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Or something like this with a retractable cord. Keep it Simple.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by swieder; 12/09/2005 at 11:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    Or something like with with a retractable cord. Keep it Simple.
    That would be sweet with a retractable cord............
    It is interesting that the pic shown in the first post looks like the headset has a smaller part for the Mike. On the web site the mike looks BIG. Which is the real one?

If the actually one is like picture in the post I may buy a few pairs.
    Last edited by swieder; 12/10/2005 at 09:14 AM.
    Member SeidioSeidio: What have you got to say? Maybe this one is higher build quality than the low build quality Seidio 2 in 1 ?
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked : AT&T/Cingular
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I was thinking of purchasing the Boxwaves dual handsfree. They seem to have a switch for music/calls , anybody have them that can comment?

What's the difference from headphones that are hybrid and the ones that have a switch?