1.    #1  
    what size card do you need for the Tom Tom Nav. Software?

Thanks!

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mefca

Thanks!

Mike
    ttn will fit on a 128mb card, but a 256mb is better if you want to install speed camera databases for the UK & various other POI's. Cost differential is now negligable.
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201
    Quote Originally Posted by mefca

Thanks!

Mike
    get the biggest you can afford. at least if you live in the US and drive around a lot, you'll want to be able to put two regions on there.

i was content with 1GB, and that's probably about right. i went ahead and got a 2GB to put MP3s on -- but i'd recommend 1gb.
    I installed the detail maps for the US east of the Mississippi plus the Major Roads map, which will take you anywhere in the US, for a total of 770MB. If you want to load all the detail maps for the entire US you'll need a 2GB card. If all you care about is details covering a few states a 256MB card would do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeDee
    I installed the detail maps for the US east of the Mississippi plus the Major Roads map, which will take you anywhere in the US, for a total of 770MB. If you want to load all the detail maps for the entire US you'll need a 2GB card. If all you care about is details covering a few states a 256MB card would do it.
    The US is slightly bigger than the UK!!
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201