Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    On the PC there is an app, ShareXport, that allows one to share data between different User Names on Palm DT - in effect to have the same master database for all User Names. Does anyone know of a similar product for the Mac? Is there a procedure one can use to implement a single database that several Users can synce against?

My wife and I each have a 650 and we would like to have easy access to each others appointments, contacts and tasks. Also I would think that small business groups would like the same thing for scheduling meetings, etc., so I don't understand why I haven't been able to find something like this.

Thanks for any help or suggestions,

Frank
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Well, to answer my own question about all I can find is the Merge data file function in Palm DT. So far it seems to work pretty well - as long as we remember to do it once at the end of the day. No auto sync/share data app is out there as far as I know.

Frank
    Wesync shares calander data. you will need to email them for a new version of the software.

Derek
    Derek

Treo 180 --> 270 --> 600 --> 650 --> 680 -- Pro ( )
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by computerfixitguy
    Wesync shares calander data. you will need to email them for a new version of the software.

Derek
    Thanks, I'll take a look.
    My answer would be to buy Now Up To Date & Contact. It allows you to share appoointments and to dos on the server as well as have private categories. It syncs seamlessly with the treo