1.    #1  
    Is anyone useing FlyZip XR with your Treo 650? With ZLauncher? Just wondering, this was a great tool years ago on my old PDA. Thanks.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Flyzip is great but it's purpose is sorta defeated if you can simply just move all the apps to the card via mem manger like zlauncher imo. The only reason to use something like this would be if you wanted to compress something that absolutely needs to reside in ram but that you do not need to run all the time. For example, you could use Flyzip to compress verichat (if you don't use it) b/c it cannot be installed to card etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Also, I seem to recall comments from months ago that said that it did not work well for the Java VM. Now that would be a reason to use FlyZip!
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    What about the Pre3 and Veer where this could be quite useful to recover some real-estate??