Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Avaitor,

Click on the "Go Advanced" button (right below the quick reply window at the bottom of this screen

Then type in your message

Then scroll down the window and click the "manage attachments" button under additional options.

Click "Browse" and then find the picture you want to upload from your desktop (then click upload). Make sure the picture is reasonable size (~100kb or less...not 4 MB

When the upload(s) is done, then close that window and submit your reply. The picture attachment will then show up at the bottom of your message so that otheres can download/view it.
    Last edited by davisdog; 12/22/2005 at 04:26 PM.
    Lets try this one more time.
    Got it this time. Had to reduce the size of the files.
    See the small points where it snapped off?
    Anyway, I emailed David directly with the pics and I think I ought to post his reply here:
    >>I will send you another one. so you have a holster (improved one) while we look for a permanent solution. How does that sound ?

David
    <<
    Is this man amazing or what?
    And a good company to spend your money on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator
    Lets try this one more time.
    Got it this time. Had to reduce the size of the files.
    See the small points where it snapped off?
    Anyway, I emailed David directly with the pics and I think I ought to post his reply here:
    >>I will send you another one. so you have a holster (improved one) while we look for a permanent solution. How does that sound ?

David
    <<
    Is this man amazing or what?
    And a good company to spend your money on.
    I have to agree. David seems to be amazing, he's been helpful on my end too. This is great customer service from Seidio!

By the way, your photos - thats what my case looked like too - argh! Hope Seidio can rectify the issue ASAP.
    I too had the same problem with my holdster. In fact it just busted today. I will provide a few pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    David(seidioseidio) sent me a new one promptly. But I am afraid to use it as I know it will snap.

David, are you guys redesigning this. It is otherwise a superb holster. When do you think we can expect the improved version?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123