Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Palmgear.com has an updated version of VolumeCare, Ver. 4.46. But they don't list any details about what is new in the upgrade. Anyone tried it yet?
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Downloaded it and opened the version history:

v4.45 Skipped
    v4.46
    * Fixes for Treo 600 to make volume work correctly
    * Fixes to automated WEB Registration
    well is it stable? I know the older ones before this were not.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Volume Care has been stable since I've used it way back in 2.x.. Never had a single problem out of it. What's unstable?

I guess the answer would be yes, it's stable, if one had to answer..
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Volume Care has been stable since I've used it way back in 2.x.. Never had a single problem out of it. What's unstable?

I guess the answer would be yes, it's stable, if one had to answer..
    There were 2 bugs in VoluemCare that would cause resets that have been corrected in v4.46.

1) Incoming SMS messages would cause a reset at times
    2) Expired trials could cause resets

Both of these conditions are now corrected and I am sorry to have these effect people!

If you continue to see problems in v4.46 PLEASE contact me! support@GoTreoSoftware.com

Jeff
    Would you recommend downloading volume care to internal memory or to the SD card ?
    I'm almost positive it must reside in internal memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Would you recommend downloading volume care to internal memory or to the SD card ?
    VolumeCare will only work in main memory of the Treo. This is true for *all* applications that run in the background. By this I mean any applicaiton that does work for you when *you* do not physically open or go into the application.

Jeff