1.    #1  
    I am thinking of getting this service. What can you all tell me about it Good or bad. I know you can get around the lisencing issue to us ethis product. but how?
    Thanks
    It works GREAT. Best deal going if youi got in for the $4.99/mo. Youi have to use PT Deluxe and start it when you are in YM. Then just move your subscription songs to your device (card) Over 1 million songs direct to your Treo. Since I got this, I am thinking about getting a 2gb card instead of my 1 gb.
    Last edited by gapost; 12/02/2005 at 07:31 AM.
    Yahoo raised the price on music that you put on a mobile device. I cancelled my subscription last month after a few months and I really liked it when I could fins music that I liked.

Works very well with PTunes and the quality seems good although I ran into a few songs that had encoding errors (skips and pops) but could find no links to report the problems.

Steve
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eflightcentral
    Yahoo raised the price on music that you put on a mobile device. I cancelled my subscription last month after a few months and I really liked it when I could fins music that I liked.

Works very well with PTunes and the quality seems good although I ran into a few songs that had encoding errors (skips and pops) but could find no links to report the problems.

Steve
    I'm new to the paypersong services. Why can't you download to your desktop first and then move it over via quickinstall?
    Some licensing thing goes on as part of the transfer.
  6.    #6  
    I think that the $7 a month or $60 for the whole year is worth it. I "download" a lot more than 60 songs a year compared to iTunes $.99 a song and at about $14.99 a cd and your average cd has 12 songs, that in itself is 4 cds and most of the time you don't even like ALL the songs.
    What Yahoo did was raise the price for music-to-go to $9.99/mo. However, they kept the basic unlimited price at $4.99. That means that you can put it on your computer and listen for $4.99. If you want it on a portable device, it is $9.99/mo. If you want to download the song to burn to a cd, it costs $.79/song. It should also be noted that you can log in to your Yahoo music on up to three computers, however, not at the same time. Just glad I got in when the price was $4.99/mo for unlimited to-go music. But, even at the current price of $9.99/mo, I would probably get it (but compare it to other services)

If you are interested, there is a seven day trail. No, if you download a bunch of songs and cancel after seven days, they won't play.