1.    #1  
    My singnal is very weak on my verizon650 inside my office. My phone will ring, but I immeadiatly drop calls when I try to answer them. Has anyone had any luck with the aftermarket antennas? If so which ones, and how much do they help? Thanks.
    JG
    Alas, I think the only real solution to you problem is to buy a cellular repeater which unfortunately are pretty expensive.

http://www.cellantenna.com/index.html

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Check out www.wpscellular.com I am using their trucker antenna mounted to the back of my house and a 25 foot cable to my desktop. Wilson just started shipping the cable adapter for the Treo 650! It's not very expensive.

With my old phones (Nokia and Sony Ericsson), I went from unusable to 3 bars of signal strength with the antenna. There is also a 3 watt amplifier available if the antenna does not give you enough power gain.

These guys are very helpful via the phone if you want to discuss your setup.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)