1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint T650...i really like the silver faceplate and illuminated buttons of the GSM/Cingular T650. Does anyone online sell replacement faceplates and buttons? Nobody on ebay has them.

Thanx!
    "Living is the only thing worth dying for."
    perfromancepda.com has some used, but I think they are Sprint. If you get a new silver case (front & back) and battery cover for a GSM phone, you will have an opening for a SIM card.

Best bet is to get a used one and paint it... maybe a nice ipod white!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nonobeez
    perfromancepda.com has some used, but I think they are Sprint. If you get a new silver case (front & back) and battery cover for a GSM phone, you will have an opening for a SIM card.

Best bet is to get a used one and paint it... maybe a nice ipod white!!

you spelled it wrong...it is performancepda.com

i really would like the illuminated buttons on my Sprint T650...i really don't wanna spraypaint the case, but what would be the best way/paint to do this without it
    getting the case all sticky and too thick?
    need to take it apart... and to take off the original finish. Check out my website (see below) for more info on prepping the plastic. I painted one with rubber, at least the side trim pieces. Your keyboard is not illuminated? I thought they all were? Manybe you need to update the firmware & ROM
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Silly question, but do you have KBLightsoff installed?
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201
  6.    #6  
    I want a keyboard like the one on the GSM phones...they seem to be brighter
    What do you mean by "illuminated buttons"? The buttons on the Sprint Treo 650 are illuminated too and pretty bright if you ask me.
    I have had many Treo 650's, mostly fo testing and prototype work, and I have to say I have seen a slight difference, but I have seen the difference between GSM phones. Seems my new Treo is at least whiter, if not brighter that my old AT&T Treo.

Maybe my dirty hands gave the keypad a slight grayish look? New screen also looks a bit brigher. I tested side-by-side. I know LCD backlights get dim over time, that is why I never leave on my screen in the cradle and use a low illuminaition setting.

I did have an old Tungsten W, and when I sold it, screen was pretty dim. I used that thing alot and really didn't notice until I sold it.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.