1.    #1  
    I am slowly coming to the conclusion that I don't really like Chatter or Versamail for various reasons. Any opinions on other email applications that may be better?
    you dont like Chatter??? huh
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  3.    #3  
    Can't see what it really gives me over Versamail?
    Did you read all the posts from your thread in the General forum? If you don't want real-time email (one of the best reasons to have a Treo), just get Snappermail.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjferguson

ok well lets see...

- Always on push email
    - Many notification options
    - Great customer support
    - It actually works !
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I am slowly coming to the conclusion that I don't really like Chatter or Versamail for various reasons. Any opinions on other email applications that may be better?
    Hello,

Try using Aileron mail it is designed to help mobile users manage and balance their corporate and personal email management needs using one single handheld device, with bi-directional support for attachments. Aileron provides email management for individual users using Internet mail access protocols like POP3, IMAP4, with or without SSL, and also provides access to portal mailboxes like AOL, MSN/Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail.

Feel free to reach us at www.corsoft.com for a live and interactive chat support.
    Tim K
    "Better" is always tough to determine. But, Snappermail has met all my email needs since 2003. The biggest plus for me is the attachment support. I haven't tried the others, because Snapper mail has been sufficient.
    It might help if you told us what you are looking for in an e-mail app. Is it just the GUI you don't like or is it a features issue?
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    How can I get all of my saved messages from Snappermail into Versamail?