1.    #1  
    Hey Folks,
    I've got a lot of contacts in OutLook, including businesses and associates as opposed to people I typically call. Is there a way to prevent these ancillary contacts from sync'ing to my Treo 650 so that the Address Book isn't quite so cluttered?
    Any help would be much appreciated!
    -Aki
    Yes, put them into a subfolder within Outlook and the default conduit will not sync a subfolder.

After you have created the subfolder and moved those contacts into that you don't want on the treo then you need to right click on this subfolder and choose properties and then be certain to check the box "Automatically Generate Microsft Exchange Views" and also click on the Outlook Address Tab - and choose Show this Folder as an Email Address Book - this way your email addresses should still auto fill when typing in the send box.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.