Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This extended life battery provides approximately 20 % longer talk and standby time than the battery that initially ships with the Treo 650. For a modest price, you are gaining considerably longer device usability. For those on the go without access to an external charging alternative, this is the answer. It keeps your Treo going throughout the day even with very heavy phone and data use.

The size of this battery is the exact same size of the Palm OEM battery. It is only slightly heavier than Palm Battery

Please contact jingzhang@seidio.com or visit our website at http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=216 for more information on this product
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...TR650_2200.jpg
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/01/2005 at 01:33 PM.
  2.    #2  
    We are setting up the site and it will be availabe for purchase by tomorrow morning.

We will run an introductionary special until this Friday:

2200 mah battery $ 29.95
    2200 mah battery /innocharger combo $ 39.95
    Great price. I paid $59.95 for my Mugen battery. Do you have any information on how the two products compare? Would you like me to do the comparison for you?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Do you offer a charger that is a cradle that will charge the phone (in a form fit case) and the extra battery at the same time?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Seidioseidio...as said before how does this compare with the Mugen Battery?
    Looks like its much cheaper

I'll be getting one in a couple days and will compare it to the standard battery and let you much longer it seems to last when I use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    We are setting up the site and it will be availabe for purchase by tomorrow morning.

We will run an introductionary special until this Friday:

2200 mah battery $ 29.95
    2200 mah battery /innocharger combo $ 39.95
    Are you guys using the same OEM as FactoryDriectCellular.com?

http://www.factorydirectcellular.com....htm#batteries

If so, I would be very cautious about QA issues...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Any word on the combo with the battery and charger on Seidio's website, I couldn't find it?
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF
    Any word on the combo with the battery and charger on Seidio's website, I couldn't find it?
    It will be up on our site by noon today.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  9.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Do you offer a charger that is a cradle that will charge the phone (in a form fit case) and the extra battery at the same time?
    Hi TheTreoGuy,

Seidio design approach is to seperate the desktop cradle and the battery charger. You can charge the phone (with the case on) and battery at the same time, but not in the same unit. We offer

1) Innodock - Desktop cradle for sync/charge and audio out
    2) Innocharger - independent battery charger that you can charge your battery by AC, car or USB

The portability is also our focus. When you travel, you can just take our retractable sync/charge cable and innocharger. It is very easy to travel with. not too big and bulky.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/01/2005 at 05:58 AM.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Seidio- In looking at the site, while you note above that the Innocharger can "charge your battery by AC, car or USB," it appears that separate purchase is required of adapters for both AC and car (ie., Innocharger appears to ONLY charge with USB cable without separate adapters).

If buying it with the new 2200 battery, and one wants to charge by AC and/or car, are separate adapters required?
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdadoc
    Seidio- In looking at the site, while you note above that the Innocharger can "charge your battery by AC, car or USB," it appears that separate purchase is required of adapters for both AC and car (ie., Innocharger appears to ONLY charge with USB cable without separate adapters).

If buying it with the new 2200 battery, and one wants to charge by AC and/or car, are separate adapters required?
    Hi Pdadoc,

Sorry for the confusion.

Seidio will offer

1) 2200 mah battery -just battery
    2) 2200 battery/innocharger - battery, innocharger and one usb cable.
    3) 2200 battery/innocharger kit - battery, innocharger, one usb cable and usb AC adaptor.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    What will the price be on option 3?
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    It will be up on our site by noon today.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Which noon?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Are you guys using the same OEM as FactoryDriectCellular.com?

http://www.factorydirectcellular.com....htm#batteries

If so, I would be very cautious about QA issues...

So is this Seidio battery the same as the FactoryDirectCellular one?
    Hi TheTreoGuy,

Seidio design approach is to seperate the desktop cradle and the battery charger. You can charge the phone (with the case on) and battery at the same time, but not in the same unit. We offer

1) Innodock - Desktop cradle for sync/charge and audio out
    2) Innocharger - independent battery charger that you can charge your battery by AC, car or USB

The portability is also our focus. When you travel, you can just take our retractable sync/charge cable and innocharger. It is very easy to travel with. not too big and bulky.
    Thanks for the info. So the battery charger connects to an ac outlet or just has a usb input or what?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Thanks for the info. So the battery charger connects to an ac outlet or just has a usb input or what?
    I believe it means that it comes with a USB cable that can charge from the USB port or you can attach the USB cable to the AC adapter and charge from a receptacle.
  17.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Which noon?
    THe battery is on now, but the other two items will be on by 1:00 PM

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=216

Sorry for the delay

David Chang
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/01/2005 at 12:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Which noon?
    I always thought the world revolved around California and its only 10am out here
  19.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    So is this Seidio battery the same as the FactoryDirectCellular one?
    We are not familar with factorydirectcellular. Seidio arranges the Japanese cells from Japan, develops our own fuel gauge and have a qualified battery manufacturer in Taiwan to manufacture for us. So, I think our battery is NOT the same as FactoryCellular.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast