Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    We are working to release the two color LED Innocharger. I hope we can release it by next week.

David Chang
    Seidio

Any update on this....It's holding up my order.

2-1 headset
    Holster, Skin, Battery Cover,
    Innodock (Red and Green LED)
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Any update on this....It's holding up my order.

2-1 headset
    Holster, Skin, Battery Cover,
    Innodock (Red and Green LED)

Same here. Any update Seidio?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTreoGuy
    Same here. Any update Seidio?
    Stay tuned for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow announcement.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Stay tuned for tomorrow or the day after tomorrow announcement.

David Chang
    Seidio
    Today is tomorrow...so....can I order this yet? It would have been nice to have it for the holiday.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I just ordered the battery, so I hope it works out.

I bought one for $35 from a company that advertised on here (I cannot remember who it was). The battery is white, and it barely fits into the Treo (you have to cram the cover on). Anyway, I didn't feel like it was working too well, and having it cramped in the case bothered me, so I stopped using it recently. This one should do the trick.
    I just got the entire package and am charging the battery in the Seidio charger right now. How long should it normally take for the battery to charge in the Seidio charger? It has been in there for about 45 minutes and it is still red.
    Anyone who has any experience with the charger I would appreciate some input. I want to know when I should consider the charger a dud if the light is still red.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    It takes several hours. I believe Seidio stated about 5 hours plugged into wall, 7 hours plugged into USB port, for full charge.
    my Seidio battery charged but the light stays green for my original battery. Shouldn't it charge in the cradle as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    I just ordered the battery, so I hope it works out.

I bought one for $35 from a company that advertised on here (I cannot remember who it was). The battery is white, and it barely fits into the Treo (you have to cram the cover on). Anyway, I didn't feel like it was working too well, and having it cramped in the case bothered me, so I stopped using it recently. This one should do the trick.
    You probably are referring to factorydirectcellar:

http://www.factorydirectcellular.com...ng/treo650.htm

However the Seidio extended battery has a higher capacity fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Has anyone had a problem with the touchscreen not working when the Seidio extended battery is used? When I put my original battery in everything works fine. Also I put the battery in my phone over night after it had charged in the cradle fully. When I hooked it up to the Treo charger the light stayed red all night and I again had no touch screen.
    Incredibly Wierd.

Have you done the swap 4 or 5 times in a row and it happens every time? Could it be that the Seidio battery is slightly thicker than the original and this pressure on the case is putting pressure on the touch screen--making it think it is being touched and therefore will not take another touch? (Like the paper, dirt or screen protector under the frame problem.) I can't imagine that the greater longevity of the battery would cause the problem.

I have had no such issue with my 2200 mAh from Lion Battery.

Cheers, Perry.
    Does your 2200 mah charge on your phone? I have had the battery in mine for over an hour when it was at 99% and the light is still red. My other battery changes to greem much faster.

The thing with the touch screen is a hit or miss in that it works sometimes and other times not. When the original battery is in the phone there is no problem ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    Does your 2200 mah charge on your phone? I have had the battery in mine for over an hour when it was at 99% and the light is still red. My other battery changes to greem much faster.

The thing with the touch screen is a hit or miss in that it works sometimes and other times not. When the original battery is in the phone there is no problem ever.
    If the touch screen is hit or miss -- I suspect a dual problem -- your screen saver is partially under the frame -- but not enough to cause the problem -- but if the Seidio battery is slightly thicker -- that may be enough to throw the situation over the edge....... just a guess. Try removing the screen saver and see if that makes any difference. If it does or doesn't -- replace the screen cover and make sure no edges go under the frame.

I do not have a seperate charger, so yes -- I only charge my battery from within the Treo. I did not notice a difference when I went from the original battery to the Lion 2200 mAh, as far as length of time to go from 99% to 100% green. It seemed the same. One hour seems excessive.

I do not know if this will make a difference but my battery came with the following instructions:

To go thru 3 to 5 FULL discharge/charge cycles to fully set the battery's chemistry and power and then keep it topped off, as often as possible for longevity purposes. I did that with mine.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 12/28/2005 at 10:12 AM.
    Just talked to Seidio and I am returning the entire package. My extended battery had a 99% charge and after over three hours in my phone the red light was still on. In contrast my original battery at the same level turned the LED green after about 10-15 minutes.
    Great battery! I charged it last night, took it off the charger around 9 this morning, and currently at 9pm it's at 53%. Granted I didn't use my Treo much today but still with Chatter running with 2 push accounts and some occassional use that's great. With the OEM battery, I would be around 20% by now. Great investment.
    I'm just "tuning in" and saw the 12/19-20 remarks re the expected announcement of the new 2-LED device.

And I see (at http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=217 ) that Seidio now claims that the device will go from Red to Green when the battery is fully charged.

So is it fair to conclude that the 2-LED device is indeed now available, and it goes from Red to Green with BOTH the Palm's own OEM battery and the Seidio extended battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryH
    I'm just "tuning in" and saw the 12/19-20 remarks re the expected announcement of the new 2-LED device.

And I see (at http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=217 ) that Seidio now claims that the device will go from Red to Green when the battery is fully charged.

So is it fair to conclude that the 2-LED device is indeed now available, and it goes from Red to Green with BOTH the Palm's own OEM battery and the Seidio extended battery?
    yes...I got one

ps...It's actually 1 LED that changes colors...works as you would expect..

1) Plugged in but no battery - Green
    2) Battery in, Charging - Red
    3) Battery in, Full Charge - Green

same with both my OEM and my Seidio 2200mAh Battery's
    Dunno if it's normal, but with this Seidio high capacity battery it always goes from 100% to 99% a second or two after it has been fully charged and I have unplugged the charger. Is that normal?
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Dunno if it's normal, but with this Seidio high capacity battery it always goes from 100% to 99% a second or two after it has been fully charged and I have unplugged the charger. Is that normal?
    It's normal. The OEM batteries do the same thing. I'm surprised it takes a second or two...usually happens right away.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast