1.    #1  
    Will mobileClock automatically turn on your radio if you select a specific trigger? What are:

Activation
    Bgnd Service
    Air SAM

If not, is there another application that will?

Thanks,
  3.    #3  
    BTW, I know about Treoguard
  4.    #4  
    Thanks, but I have a GSM phone, and get an error message about a GSM Library
    phone technician, battery dr. both let you automatically turn on radio.
    phone tech lets you set it for each day while batter dr only lets you set it for the week and seperate for the weekend
    I use a program called "Profiles" to turn my phone off at night and back on in the morning, and to lower the tone volumes at the office during the day.
    "ProfileCare" also does this.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    for those who have been around a while, let's see who remembers 'TreoHelper', f rom the Treo300 days. I use it still, to turn on & off my radio at various times throughout the week. it's a pretty small app, and I rely on it heavily, still.
    Circa 2002. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    for those who have been around a while, let's see who remembers 'TreoHelper', f rom the Treo300 days. I use it still, to turn on & off my radio at various times throughout the week. it's a pretty small app, and I rely on it heavily, still.
    Circa 2002. Nice.
    I still use this one too. A great, classic app.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I use Treo Helper as well. Works great and its FREE
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    It is tough to beat Central. A relatively new comer but well worth trying. It has a lot of other cool features as well.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=112468
  11.    #11  
    I actually bought Central and have uninstalled Butler. So far, the only thing I miss from Butler is the ability to (better) manage Alerts. However, this is outweighed by Central's radio management.
    Central uses HEDE inefficiently, slowing down the whole Treo like crazy. Butler has no such problems.

Run a PalmInternals Speed Test with Central installed and uninstalled and be amazed at the speed difference...

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro