Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I searched the Treo manual for tab and found nothing about tabbing over on a page. I know how to use the 5-way to move around between fields, but I'm talking about tabbing on a page in a blank memo. I know I can do it with the pop up keyboard, but can it be done with the hardware keys.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Opt + space
    Shift + Space
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Thank you! Did I miss it in the manual or was it just something you figured out?
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I hit it by accident a while back. I am not sure if it's in the manual or not.
    Yeah... I figured thsi out too accidentily. Apparantly there alot of little nuggest like this which are not documented in the manual for some stupid reason...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Yeah... I figured thsi out too accidentily. Apparantly there alot of little nuggest like this which are not documented in the manual for some stupid reason...
    Its funny how when you do find them, they make perfect sense.