Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 382
  1. #161  
    KS,

    Which version of Shadowmite's customisation did you use? There is ver 0.7 and 0.8

    TIA
  2. #162  
    Wonder if I am not getting 1.71 to install totally. I just got my Palm replacement and installed 1.51 ptunes and blazer have no problem when running together. but on version 1.71 they conflict and crash alot, with or without DBCache. Has anyone else tried listening to music via Ptunes while on Blazer with the new FW? If not, can someone with FW 1.71 try the above and let me know the results?
    thanks
  3. #163  
    I'm using 1.20 APR 1.71 and have Ptunes running right now while using Blazer to post this message. What custom ROM did you use? I'll be surely posting my Stripped ROM later today. Maybe you ca use that instead.
  4. #164  
    thats what i used
  5. #165  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmy
    KS,

    Which version of Shadowmite's customisation did you use? There is ver 0.7 and 0.8

    TIA
    Hi,

    I did the customization at home so I can't check the version number at the moment. But I did go to Shadowmite's site and downloaded the newest version from there before I started my customization process.

    KS
  6. #166  
    I have an updated stripped rom. I took out the first download link I posted.
  7. #167  
    ok. I am trying now. I have
    zlaauncher
    butler
    treoguard
    dbcache
    ptunes
    callfillter
    dtg
    backupman
    quicknews
    tcpmp
    splashmoney
    volumecare

    Why am I the only one havign trouble with the rom?
    this is nnuts
  8. #168  
    Uninstall Call filter then try again.
  9. #169  
    MFB, I cannot find your stripped rom's download link.
  10. #170  
    Here is the 1.20 APR/1.71 Stripped Rom Final Version It has all the chinese language apps and dbs removed (except cjkos.prc)including other non essentials such as sam files , bgservice, tips, versamail and real player. Dbcache on an empty Treo after hard reset is 13,823 (mem info)
    Last edited by MFB; 12/04/2005 at 11:14 PM.
  11. #171  
    Yep it's callfillter 1.3
  12. #172  
    I just locked Callfilter in Rlock and it works perfect. YEAH.
  13. #173  
    1.3 is still buggy, Im waiting for the next CF release. Glad it worked out for you. If you want the leanest ROM, I just posted the link above. Any leaner and you would have to lose world clock or calc.
  14. #174  
    I can't seem to use AMR ringtones (which worked just fine & dandy on 1.23). Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a particular library missing that's needed for this?

    Other than this slight problem, I'm loving the new firmware.
  15. #175  
    MFB what is the difference between your strip rom and kaysersoze's? Thanks!
  16. #176  
    nevermind, your version rips the chinese font database further.
    I get 13.1M (131xxxxxmb) Free, how did you get 13.8? I already use DBcache to get that number.

    Thanks MFB
  17. #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    Here is the 1.20 APR/1.71 Stripped Rom Final Version It has all the chinese language apps and dbs removed (except cjkos.prc)including other non essentials such as sam files , bgservice, tips, versamail and real player. Dbcache on an empty Treo after hard reset is 13,823 (mem info)

    This ROM has a problem (probably due to missing files):

    When I select Send from the media app (or another), instead of being able to choose from the dialog box "send with" nothing happens.
    --
    Manfred
  18. #178  
    Quote Originally Posted by mani_lx
    This ROM has a problem (probably due to missing files):

    When I select Send from the media app (or another), instead of being able to choose from the dialog box "send with" nothing happens.
    There are no missing files. This problem you are encountering is caused by an error in your saved/unsaved preferences. Going to media, selecting a picture, menu then tapping send, brings me to the send with dialog. Tapping on Bluetooth, Messaging or snappermail brings me to the next dialog. No problems here! To test, delete your saved and unsaved preferences (make a backup first). Reset then try going to send with again. You will see that its working again.
  19. #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    There are no missing files. This problem you are encountering is caused by an error in your saved/unsaved preferences. Going to media, selecting a picture, menu then tapping send, brings me to the send with dialog. Tapping on Bluetooth, Messaging or snappermail brings me to the next dialog. No problems here! To test, delete your saved and unsaved preferences (make a backup first). Reset then try going to send with again. You will see that its working again.
    I don't believe that I have problems in the prefs files. Everything works as expected once I downgraded to 1.28/1.13 original ROW again as it always did.

    As others also reported some strange things with this ROM this is just another one....
    I for one will now wait for the original ROW rom due soon.
    --
    Manfred
  20. #180  
    Its up to you. I'm certain that if you delete your saved and unsaved preferences send with will work again. I got mine working fine.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions