1.    #1  
    I am new to the discussion of the Treo Music Dock and have read past threads. I'd like to get my own to, but Brando's website says they are "Out Of Stock"
    Does anyone know where else I can purchase one from elsewhere, or am I just SOL?

I'd also like to hear any new feedback anyone might have on the unit.
    Thanks!
    I believe it's only available from Brando's website.
    http://www.kidigi.com/ this is the website on the Brando dock packaging... Brando must be the reseller.
    I emailed them last week. They were expecting to have more yesterday (Monday 28th). I was going to get one, but I hear the sound is terrible, so I will look for another cradle solution.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the feedback. I need to get a cradle anyway, and these are about the same cost, so I guess its going to be a plus even if the sound quality is sub-par.

I heard back from Brando also and they said it would be available next week in stock. They are going to email me when that is the case.

I know there are people out there with the music dock - anybody have specific problems with it??

THX
    Quote Originally Posted by wcraymond

I know there are people out there with the music dock - anybody have specific problems with it??

THX
    No problems with mine. The sound is the equivilant to a clock radio... I can finally watch videos without needing a headset. It gets a thumbs up from me