1.    #1  
    Hi all, Which mp3 program should I get pocket tunes or real player? Are ther other choices and which do you like & why? Take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    RealPlayer is included and may satisfy your needs. If it doesn't then I would recommend Pocket Tunes because of its many features, which you may or may not need. Take a look at www.pocket-tunes.com to find out about some of its features. Please take note that some features are only available in the Deluxe version.
  3.    #3  
    thanks I am trying pocket tunes. take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Another mp3 player is Aeroplayer

aerodrome.us
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    There's also TCPMP.