1.    #1  
    3 months ago unfortunately I bought mp3Ringer. It worked fine and after few tests I decided to buy it.
    It has a very annoying problem: it can scan only 26 files on my SD, filled with more than 500 low bit-rate mp3s.

I wrote quite a lot of times to Toysoft and after asking me stupid but understandable questions (did you store the files in AUDIO folder? Do you have a working SD card?.....) they always rudely stopped answering to me. Please note that both pTunes, Real player, Ringo Pro and Butler are able to scan all my 500+ files.

My conclusion are: mp3Ringer is a quite good sw with some solvable bugs.
    Toysoft has the worst REGISTERED CUSTOMER support I've never had to deal with.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    Hmmm, I was actually interested in buying Freedom from Toysoft a couple of weeks ago and contacted the owner/writer etc. While I agree the questions seemed a little odd at first I think it's possible a language barrier issue. I found even as persistant with my line of questioning amd rewording the questions over and over again looking for a specific answer (again I think this was a language barrier) he never faltered with responding. I exchanged probably a dozen emails over 2 or 3 days with him....

YMMV....
    TS
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve
    Hmmm, I was actually interested in buying Freedom from Toysoft a couple of weeks ago and contacted the owner/writer etc. While I agree the questions seemed a little odd at first I think it's possible a language barrier issue. I found even as persistant with my line of questioning amd rewording the questions over and over again looking for a specific answer (again I think this was a language barrier) he never faltered with responding. I exchanged probably a dozen emails over 2 or 3 days with him....

YMMV....
    TS
    You could be right, but in my hopinion, if someone does not understand my italian english should write to me pointing it out.
    To ignore a registered user e-mails is not a good behavior.
    I lost few bucks..........they surely lost a loyal Palm customer, and a Potential Toysoft products future buyer.
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    ACtually, I'd agree with Toysoft's very poor customer service. Their software has bugs and they're usually MUCH more interested in adding new features and getting new customers than supporting the people who have already spent money for their apps.
    Unfortunately, I've had the same problems with Toysoft.
    Same experience here. Very buggy software. They concentrate more on frequent "new feature" releases rather than fixing persistent bugs. And almost no customer service. Do a search for Toysoft in these boards and I think your answer will become very clear very quickly.
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com