I receive emails but get the following message when sending - "502 unimplemented (#5.5.1)."
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Check your email settings on the device or conduit to insure there are no odd characters in the email address/password ... stuff like that. I use yahoo all the time and it works a charm.
    The only thing that sucks about yahoo mail and versamail is it will download ALL messages instead of just getting the ones that are unread. I set it up yesterday and clicked "GET" it started to download 2,032 emails as that's how many are sitting on yahoo's server.
    That is the nature of POP email..... there is no concept of read/unread, only present or not. Set the days to get mail from server to something reasonable. It will still end up going though a number of messages at first, but should take far less time later.
    I just find it easier to go to yahoo mail and look at the ones I want. As far as sending I like Versa mail MUCH quicker, Oh well
    I have my Yahoo Versamail set up to only get the last 1 day. I figure that will tide me over until I can get home and check it on my desktop. It will start to get "Message 1 of 346," but will stop after getting all messages from the last 1 day (whatever number that is), then tell you "320 message were not retrieved" because of your sync settings.
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    I never could get my yahoo mail. I kept getting an error that told me to visit:
    http://mail.yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dknj
    I receive emails but get the following message when sending - "502 unimplemented (#5.5.1)."
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Did you ever get your mail working? If not, try the directions in this link. http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(36541),ts=Palm_External2001

I had the exact same problem for about 4 months. Could never find any help on any forums, treocentral, palm or sprint. Finally decides phone was corrupt, took it to Sprint they replaced with a nice new one, restored my stuff fro SD card and sh%t, email still won't send. Stumbled across the link above and now I can send email again. Very cool. Still need to rset preferences, btu that is a minor task. I'm hoping autosync will also start working again now too.