1.    #1  
    "OK Install TomTom Maps 1.66
    Unable to create handheld database. SyncCreateDB returned 4019.
    HotSync Exchange synchronization failed"

Ever since I loaded Palm's GPS software (TomTom) I get the message above everytime I Hotsync. The GPS works fine. Everything seems to work fine, but I don't use any other applications (will try the update and deleting a lot of stuff soon) so I may be missing something. Can anyone tell me what this msg is about and how to fix it? THX! Ken S.
    Follow this thread - and read the Forum Rules about searching before posting so that we don't get overlap.....please.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=100486
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    Hi- Thanks for the link! I am well-versed on the searching threads issue/Forum Rules to avoid duplication and have had MUCH success with searches. This post was about a different subject (hot synch freeze). My search didn't pull up the thread/post or your reply to that post. I'll try your suggestion about Tom Tom once I'm able to hot synch again. Thx again!