Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Some one help me with this please. I bought Card Backup a while ago, and I can't seem to get rid of it. I like another backup utiliy and don't want card backup anymore. Every time I delete it, It comes back. I even deleted it, ran a new install of the desktop software and an diffrent computer, did a hotsync but the app was still there. How can I get rid of it for good without doing a hard reset?
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    Check the backup folder on your PC to see if the program is still there. If so, delete it. Also check your SD card. I know that Backupman installs a copy of itself on the card so that you can restore from a hard reset without having to install Backupman directly.
    Zane
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    But, it still came back after I set up a new install on a diffrent computer that didn't have any thing in the backup folder. Cardbackup popped back up in my Treo after it had been deleted before the first hotsync on a diffrent PC. How did that happen. It's not on my SD card.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    many backup programs copy the prc to the card so if a restore needs to be done, it can be handled from there. check your sd card (use filez or some other file manager) & be sure that the prc file on the SD card is gone as well.

edit - oops missed that last sentence... well if you looked everywhere on the card & it's not there, maybe the software creator can give you instructions on how to do it.