Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    So, the second time this has happened, i was no where near touching the phone. It was in the Msg Inbox, but no msgs came in or anything. It just lit up for no apparent reason. Ithought I had received either a msg, voicemail, or a phone call, but there was nothing.

Am I missing something?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    You could have momentarily lost the signal. When it comes back and the phone reconnects to the network the screen lights up briefly then goes off.
    I see this phone behavior fairly often myself. I send a text mesage, shut of the screen and then put the phone down. A few seconds later it lights up again.
    I have this everyday at 00:09.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o_town_racer
    You could have momentarily lost the signal. When it comes back and the phone reconnects to the network the screen lights up briefly then goes off.
    that could make sense. i can see how a reconnect would justify a lit screen. but in my case, i'm am stationary and in my office with good signal. hmmm. will try to document again when it happens.
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I had the same prob recently, every night around 7:00. Figured it was a conflict with software. had to hard reset and been fine since
    There is also an item out on the Palm web site regarding this issue after the 1.51/1.17 upgrade. If you have the keyboard.prc driver loaded, make sure it is set "off" as this can cause the screen to light up every 30 to 60 seconds.