1.    #1  
    Hey Marc,

Strange problem I seem to be having.

Every so often (about 1 message in 20) when I click on an email in my inbox, I see the text 'No message' where the body of the message should be. The email is intact in my desktop inbox and on webmail, so this appears to be a Chatter specific issue. Any idea what could be happening.

FYI- I'm using 1.1.4 [95:48}
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    No idea. I'd have to see a log that includes trying to load that message.

Marc
    I just started having that problem too.
  4.    #4  
    It still seems to be happening. Marc, how can I get you a log?
    Tony Ricciardi
    Owner
    www.MacSupport.com
    Logging instructions are in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com. Is this just an occasional message? I really don't understand, I guess, what's going on. Also, please email me; I don't check the board as often as I check email (Hmm... I wonder why that is?)

Marc
    This is happening to me as well with version 1.1.4[95:48] november 12, 2005

email comes in normally, but when I click on it to view, it just says 'No message' in the body area.

These are with IMAP accounts if that makes a difference. I then check the email on my main PC with Outlook, and the body is complete there.

About 1 in 20 or 25 is around a good guess.

-WC-
    There are newer versions of Chatter available (1.1.4.3p is current). Logging instructions are in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com; I need a verbose log showing the LOADING of one a message that has no text.

Marc