1.    #1  
    I just bought the T650 because of the tons and tons of support on this site.

But, too much information can be confusing. And, yes, before you flame me, I've searched and searched this site and two others and am looking for opinions.

Anyway, here is my delima. I'd really like the idea of a "skin" of some type, but I also want a belt case/pouch.

I do not like the thick swivel belt clips like what is on the Bellagio Lateral Pouch. I prefer the spring steel belt clip like what is on the Covertec pouch. I ask Treocentral is the egrips on the phone would fit into the Covertec and they said no. That is was my choice.

I am very very short of funds, but what I paid for the phone I'd really like to protect it.

Wish list:

Inexpensive
    Durable
    Slim clip (even belt loup(s) would be fine)
    Low friction on the phone - like a skin or egrips

Does anyone have a suggestion on combos? Treocentral has 20% off up to this evening, so if possible I'd like to order from them.

Thanks
    I'm using the Covertec horiz case (purchased from TC Store) with EGRIPS and it fits with no problem with my 650. It was a bit tight at first but I just took some cardboard, stuffed it in the case and "forced" the new leather to strech over a couple days. You could also buy leather shoe stretching spray while the case is "stuffed" which might help but the 650/EGRIPS is perfectly fine in the Covertec after some stretching.
    I have a new 650 as well and am in the exact same boat as you. From what I've read, the only case I've found that specifically supports a skinned treo is from Seido. It's not cheap. The EGRIPS that MisterEd and others have mentioned seem to be *preventative* -- more aimed at preventing the slippery little thing from sliding out of your hand. I'm more interested in a skin that will protect it if I do drop it, and also a case that it will fit in.

Seido is supposedly going to put a skin/case/battery cover combo on it's site today, but I just checked and it's not there yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColKurtz
    I have a new 650 as well and am in the exact same boat as you. From what I've read, the only case I've found that specifically supports a skinned treo is from Seido. It's not cheap. The EGRIPS that MisterEd and others have mentioned seem to be *preventative* -- more aimed at preventing the slippery little thing from sliding out of your hand. I'm more interested in a skin that will protect it if I do drop it, and also a case that it will fit in.

Seido is supposedly going to put a skin/case/battery cover combo on it's site today, but I just checked and it's not there yet.
    Seidio offers a premium skin case to protect your Treo and also the following to carry your skinned Treo

1) Plastic holster
    2) Vertical leather case
    3) Horizontal leather case

Yes, we will have skin/holster/battery cover combo on our site late today.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Seidio offers a premium skin case to protect your Treo and also the following to carry your skinned Treo

1) Plastic holster
    2) Vertical leather case
    3) Horizontal leather case

Yes, we will have skin/holster/battery cover combo on our site late today.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Will the skinned holster accomodate any skin (i.e. Sena leather skin)? or is it only fitted for Seidio's skin?
    i BOUGHT A sPECK AND nOW i HAVE A sEIDIO. The speck has no cutouts of sd card or a reset hole. These are to very important things when you think about how hard it is to take a skin case off to reset your device or put files on a sd card. Go with a seidio.
    Just use a hole puncher to cut a hole in the skin case.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    On the Z cover. Doesn't the flap on the camera bothersome? I am thinking about cutting it off. Besides that I really like the clear Z cover. This is my second treo and it has cut down on a lot of wear and tear.
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!