1.    #1  
    This problem has just started. I suspect it is due to butler. However, I have tried uninstalling butler and it didn't help one bit. I am actually not sure if any file belonging to butler is left, I deleted butler after doing a warm reset because it wouldn't just let me delete it otherwise. But the problem is still there. Anyone having the same problem or figured out how to avoid this annoying problem?

Thanks,
    nutrigm
    I just read through the thread on buzz fix (Foil procedure) http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=101003

One of the members said it fixed a reset problem just like you're having. Check it out, it may work for you.
    Your call log may be corrupt. Try deleting (file called PhoneCallDB) it or purging it.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    did you ever discover a fix for this....my phone started doing this last Friday...called Cingular, they sent to me a new phone yesterday...new one doing the same thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Your call log may be corrupt. Try deleting (file called PhoneCallDB) it or purging it.
    where do I find that file?

thanks...my phone started resetting everytime I got a voicemail last Friday...called Cingular, they sent me a new phone...new one doing the same thing!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smoberly
    where do I find that file?

thanks...my phone started resetting everytime I got a voicemail last Friday...called Cingular, they sent me a new phone...new one doing the same thing!
    You need a file manager such as Filez or zLauncher to locate it. Using Filez you can filter for the file you are looking for.
    If it is a brand new phone, do a hard reset (press power button while resetting).
    You'll lose all data and 3rd party applications.

If it still does this after a hard reset, blame the hardware and get this exchanged, again.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A