1.    #1  
    Is there any way where I can stay permanently logged into my Yahoo! Portal (wap.oa.yahoo.com) like you can on your PC? I have to constantly sign back in in order to get my personalized info. I used to be able to remain signed in, but no longer. I'm using Blazer on a Treo 650.
    wap.oa.yahoo.com/raw?dp=auth&src=home&login=YOUR_USERNAME&passwd=YOUR_PASSWORD

type this in as a new bookmark, replace "YOUR_USERNAME" and YOUR_PASSWORD with your information.
    Even if you could auto-login via the use of your saved information via the browser cookies or saved links, I don't believed that you could stay logged on in the background once you switch applications.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy1000
    wap.oa.yahoo.com/raw?dp=auth&src=home&login=YOUR_USERNAME&passwd=YOUR_PASSWORD

type this in as a new bookmark, replace "YOUR_USERNAME" and YOUR_PASSWORD with your information.
    BAM!!! That was it! Thanks much.
    Thanks, mccoy- I've been searching for a way to do this for eons!!
    no problem, I am a highly evolved form of walking laziness, and as a geek, I spend more time finding ways to abuse technology to make my self lazier each day. once i can order groceries on the internet/treo it will all be over.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Thanks, mccoy- I've been searching for a way to do this for eons!!