1.    #1  
    Hey Marc, two things...

1. When I silence emails (hardware button), they dont get silenced - the audible alert still gets through.

2. When I put Chatter to sleep say from 10p -8am, when it wakes up at 8am, and I go to view it as it wakes up to get emails, it crashes the treo.

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Hi, Fred.

Re: #1, I assume this is the Normal/Silent alerts you are talking about. I can't reproduce this.

Re: #2, no other reports of this. What is the error code in the phone app? What other apps are you running?

Marc
    Last edited by Chatter; 11/27/2005 at 12:43 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Hey Marc, buddy -

1. yes the normal/silent alarms - I use to be able to just hit the button to toggle sound but now the "chirp" gets thru.

2. It says "chatter" thats it for the error - I was running Bob's alarm at the same time??

Cheers!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I don't know, Fred... Maybe worth posting on the boards re: the reset at wakeup. Sounds like someone screwed with Chatter's memory, but it's hard to know.

As far as alarms getting through, I don't see any way that could happen in the code if the icon is showing. Does it still vibrate (assuming you have vibrate on)? The two happen together in the code.

Marc
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I have the same problem sometimes. I set a calender alarm for the same time Chatter wakes up. If I receive a new email at the same time an email comes in, crash.
    I've never seen a log of this, and I can't imagine why it would be any different from waking up at other times. There was a bug like this in an earlier version, I know, but that particular issue was fixed.

Marc
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Oops. Meant to say if Chatter wakes and receives an email at the same time the alarm goes off then it resets. I'm on version 1.1.4. I don't know if it still does this because I check my email on my PC before Chatter wakes.