Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Ok so I have downloaded mRing to give it a shot. I started by creating some custom ringtones using an editor and saved them to my memory card. The only problem I am noticing is that mRing tends to take a second to pickup the ringtone and instead just vibrates for about the first two rings and then when it starts playing it is a little too quiet. Any ideas? Am I missing a setting in mRing? thanks for any help. Oh and if it matters I have not picked up volumecare yet...

thanks
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Guys thanks, I found it... just took some playing. It was something in the profiles...
    I found cannot use Treo System Ringtone, it seems only mp3 can be selected in 3.0. Any idea?
    Well, this kind of sucks. I just installed MRing myself on my 650 and it pretty much won't work.

I assigned a particular MP3 to my home phone, and while I can see the call come through on the Treo - no sound. Nada. Zip, zilch. And I do not have my prefs set to no sound.

Also, I've had it installed for the sum total of about two hours, and it's already telling me my trial period is expired. ??? Maybe that's why it won't work - is this app good enough to justify my spending a couple hours trying to get it to function?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi-Man
    I found cannot use Treo System Ringtone, it seems only mp3 can be selected in 3.0. Any idea?
    http://www.motionapps.com/cs/getFaqS...=nQ&itemId=346
    Pilot Pro > 2Mb+IrDA upgrade > Clie T615C > Treo 650
    Thanks ScudB