Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    which version r u using? (so i cant try to see if i can reproduce this on my sprint 650)
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  2.    #62  
    Hey guys! Okay, the ringing bugs are my main priority right now. in the next version the following problems will also be fixed (i'll hit these right after the ringing):

-No caller ID (nothing will be done for these)
    -I will add Manual: Mobile and Manual: All options (great idea)

also lot's more stuff coming as Franko can tell ya.

best regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    which version r u using? (so i cant try to see if i can reproduce this on my sprint 650)
    I'm using v1.45 on a Sprint 650.
    Is there a link to download the PRC direct to palm?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I am using 1.45 and in both auto and manual modes, it keeps popping up at odd times, like when I am ending a call or terminating a voicemail call. What's up with that?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  6.    #66  
    hi! could you send the log to tyler123faux@gmail.com (take out the 123 and put in a . instead)?

thanks! regards, tyler
    I have a dumba$$ question.. What does "ignore" mean for SharkMsg? I always "ignore" by pressing the Red button, to which SharkMsg (set to manual) never appears.

Volume buttons? I should experiment, but generally I ignore few calls, but seems like when I do and I expect SharkMsg to show it doesn't.

I'm using 1.4, I'm about to update to 1.45.
  8.    #68  
    hi! yeah, pressing the red end button should work fine. Also, please note that when you install anew, you should go in and hit Disable and Manual just to ensure the app is registered with the system.

if after you've done this the problem persists, please send me a log file.

thanks! regards, tyler
    Yeah it seems okay now, just tested it with my desk phone.. Maybe it was set to Manual but was really disengaged somewhere along the way.. I also upgraded to 1.45, so that might have helped. I'll check it again tommorrow after a soft reset or two and using the Treo a while to make sure it doesn't "stop working" again.

BTW, I had SharkMsg installed from about 1.2's release on, but never saw it, just figured I wasn't paying attention.. Sometimes I'll hit the End button without looking at the phone when I'm in a meeting or such, I look at the call history later.

How has the CES show thing gone? Pretty cool SharkMsg is represented there!
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    Yeah it seems okay now, just tested it with my desk phone.. Maybe it was set to Manual but was really disengaged somewhere along the way.. I also upgraded to 1.45, so that might have helped. I'll check it again tommorrow after a soft reset or two and using the Treo a while to make sure it doesn't "stop working" again.

BTW, I had SharkMsg installed from about 1.2's release on, but never saw it, just figured I wasn't paying attention.. Sometimes I'll hit the End button without looking at the phone when I'm in a meeting or such, I look at the call history later.

How has the CES show thing gone? Pretty cool SharkMsg is represented there!
    Prior to 1.45, I had to re-enable SharkMsg after a soft reset.
  11.    #71  
    yes! you're right there was that bug left in there but v1.45 fixed it.

cheers, tyler
    Hey Tyler. I have a feature request. Dunno if anyone has asked for this already, but it would be great if SharkMSG could be configured to send a different SMS for each contact in a user's contact list.
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 01/11/2006 at 03:23 AM.
  13.    #73  
    It's in the next version. Wildcards and Exceptions (which is what you're talking about) will be in for the next release, as well as a BIG product change.

cheers, tyler
    Sharkmsg is a great product, and getting even better
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Excellent! A big two thumbs up to you Tyler! Can't wait until the next version.
    I had something odd happen this morning. My phone was in my bulky jacket pocket, started ringing, so I pulled it out and the SharkMsg screen was showing while the call was still ringing. Kinda weird. I always have SharkMsg set to Manual.

It's possible I hit a volume button pulling the phone out of my pocket, not sure, but experimenting with that here at my desk just adjusts my VolumeCare volume. Also it isn't showing the screen here at my desk either, so I don't see the problem right now.
    I wonder if it's a TakePhone thing? I just had it show it again, but as I was ending a call!

Sharkboy have you tested or anyone tested with TakePhone installed?
  18.    #78  
    friday and saturday i will be installing TakePhone, Ringo, Butler, and VolumeCare (all trial versions) on my Treo and doing a full debug session with SharkMsg. Any other apps i should look at?

regards, tyler
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    chatter
    BB GoAmerica > BB Earthlink > Verizon Treo 600 > Sprint Treo 650 > Sprint Treo 700p > Sprint Treo 755p & Sprint MotoQ
  20.    #80  
    does chatter have anything to do with the phone?

cheers, tyler
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast