1.    #1  
    If there's anyone familiar with www.bigcharts.com, I really like the reports that they have... % biggest loss, highest volume etc..... but i can't view it correctly on treo600 w/ blazer. the columns don't line up at all. any suggestions.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetahjeremy
    If there's anyone familiar with www.bigcharts.com, I really like the reports that they have... % biggest loss, highest volume etc..... but i can't view it correctly on treo600 w/ blazer. the columns don't line up at all. any suggestions.
    BigChart has a mobile site.
  3.    #3  
    um..... is there a crack program.... or a fee to pay..... or can you just tell me what the addy is?????
    Treo 650... 2 broken screens, doesn't sync well, and a jacked up audio jack, but it's still better than anything i've seen so far.
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    um..... is there a crack program.... or a fee to pay..... or can you just tell me what the addy is?????
    I really shouldn't even............................... but I forgive.

http://www.bigcharts.com/palm/bigcharts.asp
    Try MarketWatch site itself & get Big Charts & a lot more also for free. Here's the link:
    www2.marketwatch.com/palm/marketwatch/frontpage.asp?provider=marketwatch
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  6.    #6  
    thanks nrg and turbo, I was still hoping to be able to get the biggest losers/gainers, new 52 highs/lows....... like the reports available on a vga sized screen
    Treo 650... 2 broken screens, doesn't sync well, and a jacked up audio jack, but it's still better than anything i've seen so far.
    thanks nrg and turbo, I was still hoping to be able to get the biggest losers/gainers, new 52 highs/lows....... like the reports available on a vga sized screen
    OK, cheetahjeremy, gives this a go:
    Prophet.net (chart service) has a basic free service which is quite good. Even at the "basic" level of service, you get access to their PDA version. In the PDA version select "Chart Toppers" which then gives you a menu to view:
    Percent Gainers
    Dollar Gainers
    New 52 Week Highs
    New 52 Week Lows
    on and on and on.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover