1.    #1  
    Um yeah ever since yesterday when I have been trying to upgrade the latest beta on my phone through the /Z upgrade command, i get this "page cannot be downloaded"...has this been reported already or am i the only unlucky fool?

thanks guys and especially you Marc
    The pages are there and accessible, at least to me. Maybe a blazer error?
    When you get that error, just refresh a few time. It will start.
  4.    #6  
    I did a hard reset and just installed the chatteremail files from my SD card backup...and still no joy

I also reverted back to an old backup (after doing a hard reset) from about the end of October...still no joy..
    How about clearing the Blazer cache? This sounds more like a Blazer issue than anything else, right?

Marc
  6.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    How about clearing the Blazer cache? This sounds more like a Blazer issue than anything else, right?

Marc
    I cleared the cache manually and have it do so upon exit of blazer...

to be honest...with this new unit of mine i have been noticing that javascript has been dreadfully slow...meaning i would get errors that javascript was not installed on my unit and then sometimes it would show up...i think i may have to get a replacement for this replacement...they better not charge me 35 bucks again for the advance exchange...

le sigh
    Yeah, I experienced that problem approximately Wed-Fri earlier this week. I was upgrading to the latest stable release. It finally worked after trying it 10 times or so over the course of a couple of days (soft resets didn't work, and it wasn't a data issue as other websites worked fine in Blazer).
    It worked for me a few days ago, but who knows. Maybe it's a different issue now.
  9.    #12  
    hmm okeydokey...thanks tcc...i will keep trying even though i keep getting that dang screen
  10.    #13  
    Marc now that I dont have the ability still to do an OTA upgrade...how can I do it manually like before?

thanks Marc and everyone else of course...except for you lgreenberg...
  11.    #14  
    Well good news and bad news

Bad news...can't still OTA upgrade

Good news....my old Treo 650 wouldnt allow me either. I can manually upgrade by shutdown and disconnect function. So basically its my network's fault...tossers! Somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad......Somebody....not going to say who it is...
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Somebody's gonna get a hurt real bad......Somebody....not going to say who it is...

Oooooooo. Big man.

You're so scary you big tough guy.
  13.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Oooooooo. Big man.

You're so scary you big tough guy.
    awww i still love you you freaky mod building house action hero person you
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have this same problem, but it is somewhat random, when it happens I just reload the page and then it loads.
  15.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    I have this same problem, but it is somewhat random, when it happens I just reload the page and then it loads.
    but like the pictures posted up top...i cannot refresh