1.    #1  
    My dog chewed my treo 650. I have ordered anew one from Cingualr with plan and rebate and was able to save memory card and SIM card. is it worth having repaired? If so where?
    It turns on, but none of the buttons work- can't make calls or access menu
    Sync will not work
    Please help
    I still l love my dog- he was fre- a rescue but now has become expensive!
    Is the screen broken?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    No Screen is not broken, I finally got a sync so no info is lost but buttons are not working. did hard reset and then could not sync again.
    Case is just a little chewed up- thought I might repair it and have as a back up - just in case
    I feel your pain.

Two weeks ago I set my very new Plantronics Discovery 640 BT headset down. Fifiteen minutes later my 14 week old puppy had chewed it to pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Msklapkin
    No Screen is not broken, I finally got a sync so no info is lost but buttons are not working. did hard reset and then could not sync again.
    Case is just a little chewed up- thought I might repair it and have as a back up - just in case
    I think its hard to tell what is wrong with it. On the 600, you could find replacement keys, case etc. I don't know if anyone here has a source for extra parts.

You might be able to sell it on ebay for parts or you might be able to find a busted unit on ebay and you might be able to swap out the pieces that work
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Any pictures?
    I know how it feels to some degree! When my dog was a puppy, he chewed a power cord(thank goodness it wasn't plugged in!!), clothes and shoes. I had to start putting everything in a higher spot. And hiding power cords under rugs. He still likes to chew sometimes unexpectedly, so I have to put away a LOT of things out of his reach!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Try training your dogs? If it were only that easy..
    Quote Originally Posted by joker9989
    Try training your dogs? If it were only that easy..
    No kidding. I dont leave anything down that I want to keep in the same condition.

hey look, the dog tried to make a phone call.. and the treo rebooted three times before he could get in touch with fluffy... he was a little mad... after reading some threads here at treocentral, he realized that it probably was a sim card problem so he bit down on it to secure the sim card a little better.... he said he was sorry...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry to hear the bad news..
    i would love to see the pictures too...
    Try bones, they are cheaper !
    OUch! And I was worried that my treo turned into a brick during the cingular 1.7 upgrade process.... I feel your pain, but I can't even get my dogs to wear the bluetooth headset let alone eat it or the treo.... sorry to hear your loss!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Is the dog healing well?
    In my day the dog always used to eat my homework...

http://lrrc3.sas.upenn.edu/popcult/c...rk/toopoor.JPG