Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Innodock comes with a USB cable. Th epower splitter is optional.
    Gotcha....Thanks....
    Can anyone confirm if the Seidio case works with a skin case -- I'm using the S650 from here at TC.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    I don't know if anyone else would be interested, but I'd like an affordable cradle just for charging. No USB just an AC adapter. I use my Treo as an alarm clock and charge it every night. It would be nice to just plug it into a cradle instead of plugging in the power cord.

Id like to see one of these thats wall mounted, maybe a bay for an external battery charger too.

One that just plugs into the wall and the phone sits on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd_cooke
    Can anyone confirm if the Seidio case works with a skin case -- I'm using the S650 from here at TC.
    Yes, the innodock will work with skin sold in Treocentral.

David Chang
    I have the white dock and i like it (much cuter than the big black ones!) Works well w/ the TC skin case, not really a tight fit though (if you're trying to text or do something when it's on the dock it may wiggle around and stop charging) (Anyone from seidio - might this be a defect?) A little expensive but worth it over the palm one and much nicer to look at

I got the TC adapter and just swap the usb from that to the comp as needed, and its worked out great.

Pics:

http://members.aol.com/missdiva19/mytreo1.jpg
    http://members.aol.com/missdiva19/mytreo2.jpg
    http://members.aol.com/missdiva19/mytreo3.jpg
    Is that a Clear skin or a White skin?
    its actually a light grey. it says "off white" on here and looks very white but its greyish. Still better than the clear, but I really was looking for a pure white one :

Other than that - they're both great.
    I second an Innodock that would also allow for a spare battery charge as well. IOW a cradle that would charge BOTH the T650 AND an extra battery at the same time and would sync to the PC.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Does the Inno.Dock have a built in stylus holder?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Does the Inno.Dock have a built in stylus holder?

No it doesn't ...It doesn't sync either, at least mine don't
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    No it doesn't ...It doesn't sync either, at least mine don't
    What kind of error message or problem did you have?

David Silver
    Operations Manager
    Seidio, INC.
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    What kind of error message or problem did you have?

David Silver
    Operations Manager
    Seidio, INC.
    davidsilver@seidio.com

That's the funny thing, I don't get a error message, I get the "connecting to cradle/cable screen" and that's all, it just sits on that screen and nothing. The cable that came with the phone syncs immedietly and with NO problems. I tried pulling out, putting it back in the cradle, I tried different USB ports. On a side note it charges the phone OK.

All the horror stories I heard about Customer service and I figured I would just eat it.
    Last edited by vikingjunior; 01/23/2006 at 01:36 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12