Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Suddenly people can't see the photo attachments I send. I take the photos on my 650, open them in Media and send with VersaMail. This has been working for months, and now there's a problem. I've tried sending photos stored on the phone, and from a couple of different SD cards.

I sent one particular one to someone with a NetZero account and all that displays is:

I cc'd my own RoadRunner account and check it with mail2web and I see:
    The image //mail2web.com/cgi-bin/dn.asp?xd=FC5BA4C877A4541BF...... cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

When I use RoadRunner's Webmail I can't even see that there's an attachment.

Edit: I guess this a Versamail issue, since I was able to send the photo through Messaging.

Any advice?
    Last edited by emen8; 11/25/2005 at 05:07 PM. Reason: A bit more info
    I would do two things - first, to make sure the corruption isn't based in the imaging software (and it probably isn't), save a picture to an SD card, then check the card on a PC and see that the jpg file is accessible (it probably is, if you can see a jpg in your Treo's Multimedia program, the image is probably fine). Having done that, I would agree that your issue is with Versamail, or as I have come to refer to it "reVersamail". Do a fresh install of the program, it is probably corrupted.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    You pointed me in the right direction. I deleted everything from the Inbox and Sent Items, and emptied the trash. Photos seem to be okay now. Thanks for the reply.