1.    #1  
    I have a 1gig SD card and TomTom w/ 5.12 update.

here is the problem: my SD card disappears at times then reappears. why does this happen?

now, linked with TT which starts my phone once the SD card is inserted, there is a big problem. I just had to remove my SD card on a plane because it would start the phone.

is there a way to fix this?

thanks
    It's not only a TT problem. I have had this problem continuously over the past 3 months. Sometimes the card is there, sometimes it is not, and it would take a few soft resets to get it back. It's painful especially since I have most of my apps installed on my card.

It's not the card, because I can use different cards and have the same issue. So I know it's the phone. Not sure why it starts working again, but for whatever reason, it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzkids
    I have a 1gig SD card and TomTom w/ 5.12 update.

here is the problem: my SD card disappears at times then reappears. why does this happen?

now, linked with TT which starts my phone once the SD card is inserted, there is a big problem. I just had to remove my SD card on a plane because it would start the phone.

is there a way to fix this?

thanks
    If you have docs to go installed, then open docs to go even if there are no docs to open. Now insert your card and Tom Tom will not start! I think it works with realplayer as well.
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201